Allianz posts Q3 net income of 1.4 billion euro
FRANKFURT Nov 9 (Reuters) - Allianz SE : * Says quarterly net income was 1.4 billion euros * Says Q3 revenues increased by 4.7 percent to 25.2 billion
euros * Says operating profit grew by one third to 2.5 billion euros * Says solvency ratio further improves to 190 percent For more news click
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |