Athabasca Oil Corp sells C$550 mln 5-year notes
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Athabasca Oil Corp on Friday sold C$550 million ($550 million) of five-year notes due Nov. 19, 2017, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 7.50 percent notes were priced at par to yield 619.7 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The joint book-running managers on the sale were the investment dealer arms of Toronto-Dominion Bank and GMP Securities.
- New Yorker Kira Kazantsev 'Happy' to be crowned Miss America
- Asian stocks tumble as China anxiety saps confidence
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Crews gain ground against southern California wildfire
- China says 'rescues' more children from Xinjiang religious schools