Athabasca Oil Corp sells C$550 mln 5-year notes
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Athabasca Oil Corp on Friday sold C$550 million ($550 million) of five-year notes due Nov. 19, 2017, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 7.50 percent notes were priced at par to yield 619.7 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The joint book-running managers on the sale were the investment dealer arms of Toronto-Dominion Bank and GMP Securities.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police