Banco do Brasil sees stable margins, fewer new provisions
SAO PAULO Nov 9 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil SA, the nation's largest bank by assets, sees steady financial margins in the fourth quarter and in 2013 as well, should economic conditions improve, Chief Financial Officer Ivan Monteiro said on a Friday conference call to discuss third-quarter earnings.
Monteiro added that new bad loan provisions should decline by 18 percent to 20 percent in the fourth quarter from the third quarter.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'