Banco do Brasil sees stable margins, fewer new provisions
SAO PAULO Nov 9 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil SA, the nation's largest bank by assets, sees steady financial margins in the fourth quarter and in 2013 as well, should economic conditions improve, Chief Financial Officer Ivan Monteiro said on a Friday conference call to discuss third-quarter earnings.
Monteiro added that new bad loan provisions should decline by 18 percent to 20 percent in the fourth quarter from the third quarter.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |