Banco do Brasil sees stable margins, fewer new provisions
SAO PAULO Nov 9 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil SA, the nation's largest bank by assets, sees steady financial margins in the fourth quarter and in 2013 as well, should economic conditions improve, Chief Financial Officer Ivan Monteiro said on a Friday conference call to discuss third-quarter earnings.
Monteiro added that new bad loan provisions should decline by 18 percent to 20 percent in the fourth quarter from the third quarter.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls