Banco do Brasil sees stable margins, fewer new provisions
SAO PAULO Nov 9 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil SA, the nation's largest bank by assets, sees steady financial margins in the fourth quarter and in 2013 as well, should economic conditions improve, Chief Financial Officer Ivan Monteiro said on a Friday conference call to discuss third-quarter earnings.
Monteiro added that new bad loan provisions should decline by 18 percent to 20 percent in the fourth quarter from the third quarter.
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report