Brazil's Braskem sees resin demand down 8 pct in 4th qtr
SAO PAULO Nov 9 (Reuters) - Brazil's Braskem SA, Latin America's largest petrochemical company, expects demand for plastic resins to decline about 8 percent in the fourth quarter from the prior quarter due to seasonal effects, Chief Executive Carlos Fadigas said on a Friday conference call.
Fadigas added that the resin market would likely grow 1 percent in all of 2012 compared with last year.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police