Brazil's Braskem sees resin demand down 8 pct in 4th qtr
SAO PAULO Nov 9 (Reuters) - Brazil's Braskem SA, Latin America's largest petrochemical company, expects demand for plastic resins to decline about 8 percent in the fourth quarter from the prior quarter due to seasonal effects, Chief Executive Carlos Fadigas said on a Friday conference call.
Fadigas added that the resin market would likely grow 1 percent in all of 2012 compared with last year.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say