Brazil may issue foreign debt this year -Treasury sec
BRASILIA Nov 9 (Reuters) - Brazil may issue foreign debt this year to help improve conditions for local companies trying to raise money overseas, Treasury Secretary Arno Augustin said on Friday.
He did not provide details on the possible issuance.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- Obama says does not yet have broad strategy for Islamic State