Brazil may issue foreign debt this year -Treasury sec
BRASILIA Nov 9 (Reuters) - Brazil may issue foreign debt this year to help improve conditions for local companies trying to raise money overseas, Treasury Secretary Arno Augustin said on Friday.
He did not provide details on the possible issuance.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |