Brazil may issue foreign debt this year -Treasury sec
BRASILIA Nov 9 (Reuters) - Brazil may issue foreign debt this year to help improve conditions for local companies trying to raise money overseas, Treasury Secretary Arno Augustin said on Friday.
He did not provide details on the possible issuance.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports