UK's SFO expecting major developments in Libor probe
LONDON Nov 9 (Reuters) - Britain's Serious Fraud Office said on Friday that it expected significant developments in its investigations into the rigging of Libor rates in the near future.
Bloomberg reported earlier on Friday that the British prosecutors were set to arrest former traders and rate setters at Royal Bank of Scotland, Barclays and UBS .
RBS, Barclays and UBS declined to comment.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police