China's Great Wall Motor says to sell 600,000 cars in 2012
BEIJING Nov 9 (Reuters) - China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd expects to sell 600,000 cars this year, company chairman Wei Jianjun said on Friday.
Speaking on the sidelines of the Communist Party's congress, Wei added that by 2015, the company aimed to sell 1.3 million cars per year, including by increasing its exports.
"We are aiming to export to higher end markets like Europe," Wei said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions