China's Great Wall Motor says to sell 600,000 cars in 2012
BEIJING Nov 9 (Reuters) - China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd expects to sell 600,000 cars this year, company chairman Wei Jianjun said on Friday.
Speaking on the sidelines of the Communist Party's congress, Wei added that by 2015, the company aimed to sell 1.3 million cars per year, including by increasing its exports.
"We are aiming to export to higher end markets like Europe," Wei said.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats