China Unicom says aims for 100 mln 3G users by year-end
BEIJING Nov 9 (Reuters) - China Unicom, the country's second-largest mobile carrier, aims to have 100 million 3G users by year-end, its chairman Chang Xiaobing said on Friday.
By the end of September, China Unicom had 66.86 3G users, company data showed.
The carrier, which was China's first to carry iPhones, hoped to begin selling Apple Inc's iPhone 5 by the end of the year, Chang told a news conference.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average