Citigroup to pay former executives more than $15 million each
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Former Citigroup Inc CEO Vikram Pandit, who resigned last month under pressure from company directors, and former chief operating officer John Havens will receive more than $15 million each, the company said on Friday.
The sums were disclosed in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt