Citigroup to pay former executives more than $15 million each
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Former Citigroup Inc CEO Vikram Pandit, who resigned last month under pressure from company directors, and former chief operating officer John Havens will receive more than $15 million each, the company said on Friday.
The sums were disclosed in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |