Citigroup to pay former executives more than $15 million each
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Former Citigroup Inc CEO Vikram Pandit, who resigned last month under pressure from company directors, and former chief operating officer John Havens will receive more than $15 million each, the company said on Friday.
The sums were disclosed in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea