Canada Pension Plan board notches 1.9 pct return in Q2
TORONTO Nov 9 (Reuters) - The Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, one of the world's biggest pension funds, notched a 1.9 percent return on investments in the second quarter, as financial markets gained globally.
CPPIB, which manages Canada's national pension fund, said on Friday its assets rose to a record C$170.1 billion from C$165.8 billion three months earlier, as investment income added C$3.1 billion and net contributions to the pension fund added C$1.3 billion.
- Pressure for ceasefire grows in week-old Gaza war |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources