Canada Pension Plan board notches 1.9 pct return in Q2
TORONTO Nov 9 (Reuters) - The Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, one of the world's biggest pension funds, notched a 1.9 percent return on investments in the second quarter, as financial markets gained globally.
CPPIB, which manages Canada's national pension fund, said on Friday its assets rose to a record C$170.1 billion from C$165.8 billion three months earlier, as investment income added C$3.1 billion and net contributions to the pension fund added C$1.3 billion.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks