S.Africa's Datatec subsidiary buys Cibercall's S.American ops
JOHANNESBURG Nov 9 (Reuters) - South African information and communications group Datatec said on Friday that a subsidiary has acquired the Colombian and Ecuadorian operations of Cibercall.
It said the acquisition would builds its subsidiary Logicalis' presence in Latin America. Cibercall's main vendor partner is Cisco Systems. (Reporting by Sherilee Lakmidas)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions