S.Africa's Datatec subsidiary buys Cibercall's S.American ops
JOHANNESBURG Nov 9 (Reuters) - South African information and communications group Datatec said on Friday that a subsidiary has acquired the Colombian and Ecuadorian operations of Cibercall.
It said the acquisition would builds its subsidiary Logicalis' presence in Latin America. Cibercall's main vendor partner is Cisco Systems. (Reporting by Sherilee Lakmidas)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel