S.Africa's Datatec subsidiary buys Cibercall's S.American ops
JOHANNESBURG Nov 9 (Reuters) - South African information and communications group Datatec said on Friday that a subsidiary has acquired the Colombian and Ecuadorian operations of Cibercall.
It said the acquisition would builds its subsidiary Logicalis' presence in Latin America. Cibercall's main vendor partner is Cisco Systems. (Reporting by Sherilee Lakmidas)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |