REFILE-Deutsche Telekom - Blackstone stake in company fallen below 3 pct
(Refiles to fix spelling of Blackstone in headline)
FRANKFURT Nov 9 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom said on Friday shares of the Blackstone Group in the company have fallen below the three percent threshold on Nov. 6 and totaled 2.93 percent on that day. (Reporting By Marilyn Gerlach)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote