Noyer says French economy flat, not in recession
LYON, France Nov 9 (Reuters) - The French economy is flat but not in recession, central bank chief Christian Noyer said on Friday.
Noyer, who is also a member of the European Central Bank's governing council, told a conference in the French city of Lyon that a package of measures announced by the government to boost industrial competitiveness was "significant" but that he was awaiting labour market reforms.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash