- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
- U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease
Noyer says French economy flat, not in recession
LYON, France |
LYON, France Nov 9 (Reuters) - The French economy is flat but not in recession, central bank chief Christian Noyer said on Friday.
Noyer, who is also a member of the European Central Bank's governing council, told a conference in the French city of Lyon that a package of measures announced by the government to boost industrial competitiveness was "significant" but that he was awaiting labour market reforms.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this