Noyer says French economy flat, not in recession
LYON, France Nov 9 (Reuters) - The French economy is flat but not in recession, central bank chief Christian Noyer said on Friday.
Noyer, who is also a member of the European Central Bank's governing council, told a conference in the French city of Lyon that a package of measures announced by the government to boost industrial competitiveness was "significant" but that he was awaiting labour market reforms.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |