Noyer says French economy flat, not in recession
LYON, France Nov 9 (Reuters) - The French economy is flat but not in recession, central bank chief Christian Noyer said on Friday.
Noyer, who is also a member of the European Central Bank's governing council, told a conference in the French city of Lyon that a package of measures announced by the government to boost industrial competitiveness was "significant" but that he was awaiting labour market reforms.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee