Argentina's Galicia posts bigger Q3 net profit
BUENOS AIRES Nov 9 (Reuters) - Leading Argentine banking conglomerate Grupo Financiero Galicia reported on Friday a higher third-quarter net profit of 347.2 million pesos ($73.9 million), up 26 percent from the same period a year before.
The net profit fell just short of market expectations, however. A Reuters poll of four analysts had put the company's net at a median of 351 million pesos, with estimates ranging from 341 million to 365 million pesos.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials