Argentina's Galicia posts bigger Q3 net profit
BUENOS AIRES Nov 9 (Reuters) - Leading Argentine banking conglomerate Grupo Financiero Galicia reported on Friday a higher third-quarter net profit of 347.2 million pesos ($73.9 million), up 26 percent from the same period a year before.
The net profit fell just short of market expectations, however. A Reuters poll of four analysts had put the company's net at a median of 351 million pesos, with estimates ranging from 341 million to 365 million pesos.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea