Argentina's Galicia posts bigger Q3 net profit
BUENOS AIRES Nov 9 (Reuters) - Leading Argentine banking conglomerate Grupo Financiero Galicia reported on Friday a higher third-quarter net profit of 347.2 million pesos ($73.9 million), up 26 percent from the same period a year before.
The net profit fell just short of market expectations, however. A Reuters poll of four analysts had put the company's net at a median of 351 million pesos, with estimates ranging from 341 million to 365 million pesos.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |