Argentina's Galicia posts bigger Q3 net profit
BUENOS AIRES Nov 9 (Reuters) - Leading Argentine banking conglomerate Grupo Financiero Galicia reported on Friday a higher third-quarter net profit of 347.2 million pesos ($73.9 million), up 26 percent from the same period a year before.
The net profit fell just short of market expectations, however. A Reuters poll of four analysts had put the company's net at a median of 351 million pesos, with estimates ranging from 341 million to 365 million pesos.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data