Taiwan's Hon Hai says Oct sales down 6.7 pct
TAIPEI Nov 9 (Reuters) - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd , the main manufacturer of Apple Inc products, said on Friday that unconsolidated October sales dropped 6.7 percent from a year earlier.
The company said revenue was T$275.70 billion ($9.47 billion) for the month, compared with T$295.54 billion a year earlier, but up from T$240.54 billion in the previous month.
Hon Hai did not give any further details in its statement.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |