BRIEF-Moody's cuts Sony to Baa3;outlook negative
Nov 09 (Reuters) - Sony Corporation
* Moody's downgrades the issuer and long-term senior unsecured bond ratings of Sony Corporation to Baa3 from Baa2. At the same time, Moody's also downgraded the short-term ratings of Sony and its supported subsidiary, Sony Global Treasury Services Plc., to Prime-3 from Prime-2.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |