TEXT-Fitch maintains rating watch negative on Ally Financial
Nov 9 - Fitch Ratings has maintained the Rating Watch Negative on Ally Financial Inc. (Ally). The ratings were placed on Rating Watch Negative on May 15, 2012, following the bankruptcy filing by Ally's wholly-owned subsidiary Residential Capital LLC (ResCap). In addition, Fitch is withdrawing all its ratings on ResCap, following the entity's bankruptcy filing.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media