TEXT-Fitch maintains rating watch negative on Ally Financial
Nov 9 - Fitch Ratings has maintained the Rating Watch Negative on Ally Financial Inc. (Ally). The ratings were placed on Rating Watch Negative on May 15, 2012, following the bankruptcy filing by Ally's wholly-owned subsidiary Residential Capital LLC (ResCap). In addition, Fitch is withdrawing all its ratings on ResCap, following the entity's bankruptcy filing.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |