TEXT-Fitch maintains rating watch negative on Ally Financial
Nov 9 - Fitch Ratings has maintained the Rating Watch Negative on Ally Financial Inc. (Ally). The ratings were placed on Rating Watch Negative on May 15, 2012, following the bankruptcy filing by Ally's wholly-owned subsidiary Residential Capital LLC (ResCap). In addition, Fitch is withdrawing all its ratings on ResCap, following the entity's bankruptcy filing.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment