Intesa sees 80 mln euro gain from bond swap in Q4
MILAN Nov 9 (Reuters) - Italy's biggest retail bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, said on Friday a bond swap offer it completed this week will add 80 million euros to its net profit in the fourth quarter of the year.
The swap will also add 2.5 basis points to the Core Tier 1 ratio, Intesa said in a statement. (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi, editing by Antonella Ciancio)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls