Intesa sees 80 mln euro gain from bond swap in Q4
MILAN Nov 9 (Reuters) - Italy's biggest retail bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, said on Friday a bond swap offer it completed this week will add 80 million euros to its net profit in the fourth quarter of the year.
The swap will also add 2.5 basis points to the Core Tier 1 ratio, Intesa said in a statement. (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi, editing by Antonella Ciancio)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone