- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
JPMorgan's Dimon says economy can "boom" if fiscal issues solved
Nov 9 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co Chief Executive Jamie Dimon said on Friday that federal government budget problems are holding back the power of the U.S. economy.
"If we solve both the short-run fiscal cliff and the longer-run fiscal issues, I personally think if we do that, the economy can boom," Dimon said in a CNBC television interview.
JPMorgan, with $2.32 trillion in assets, is largest U.S.-based bank.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this