Lafarge says markets to remain challenging in 2013
PARIS Nov 9 (Reuters) - Lafarge expects markets to remain challenging and contrasted in 2013, its chief executive said on Friday.
Bruno Lafont also told analysts that he is comfortable Lafarge will secure asset disposals worth 1 billion euros ($1.27 billion) this year as part of a plan to shrink the group's debt pile below 10 billion. ($1 = 0.7857 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by James Regan)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack