Lafarge says markets to remain challenging in 2013
PARIS Nov 9 (Reuters) - Lafarge expects markets to remain challenging and contrasted in 2013, its chief executive said on Friday.
Bruno Lafont also told analysts that he is comfortable Lafarge will secure asset disposals worth 1 billion euros ($1.27 billion) this year as part of a plan to shrink the group's debt pile below 10 billion. ($1 = 0.7857 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by James Regan)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections