Lafarge says markets to remain challenging in 2013
PARIS Nov 9 (Reuters) - Lafarge expects markets to remain challenging and contrasted in 2013, its chief executive said on Friday.
Bruno Lafont also told analysts that he is comfortable Lafarge will secure asset disposals worth 1 billion euros ($1.27 billion) this year as part of a plan to shrink the group's debt pile below 10 billion. ($1 = 0.7857 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by James Regan)
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Two adults, six children dead in Florida shooting: report