Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Nov 9 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Friday:
*Lactic drink maker Yakult Honsha and Danone have agreed to extend the deadline for their negotiations on a purchase of additional Yakult shares by the French food giant, the Nikkei reported Thursday.
*British tax authorities are examining details of more than 4,000 British clients of HSBC in Jersey after a whistle-blower handed them a list of names, addresses and account balances this week, the Daily Telegraph reported.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales