RPT-Brazil real drops 1.3 pct to weakest level in over 4 months
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 9 (Reuters) - The Brazilian real weakened more than 1 percent on Friday and hit an over four-month low against the dollar as concerns about the euro zone and the U.S. "fiscal cliff" drove investors to the perceived safety of the greenback.
At 11:08 a.m. (1308 GMT), the real lost 1.2 percent to 2.0635 per dollar, its weakest level in over four months.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |