Europe stock index futures signal early rebound
PARIS Nov 9 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday, halting a two-day slide, as China's better-than-expected macro data reassured investors on the outlook for the world's second biggest economy.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.04-0.26 percent.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions