Europe stock index futures signal early rebound
PARIS Nov 9 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday, halting a two-day slide, as China's better-than-expected macro data reassured investors on the outlook for the world's second biggest economy.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.04-0.26 percent.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |