- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
China shares post losses on week as investors book profits
Nov 9, (Reuters) - China shares fell on Friday to close lower on the week as investors locked in profits, particularly in banking and energy shares, after a recent rally.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings fell 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite closed down 0.1 percent. The indices lost 2.9 percent and 2.3 percent on the week respectively.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this