BRIEF-Moody's upgrades Ford Credit Canada issued prime auto loan ABS
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has upgraded three subordinate securities from Ford Auto Securitization Trust 2011-R3. The transaction is administered by Ford Credit Canada Limited, that is also the originator and servicer of the transaction. Ford Credit Canada Limited is a Canadian subsidiary of Ford Motor Credit Company LLC.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |