BRIEF-Moody's upgrades Ford Credit Canada issued prime auto loan ABS
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has upgraded three subordinate securities from Ford Auto Securitization Trust 2011-R3. The transaction is administered by Ford Credit Canada Limited, that is also the originator and servicer of the transaction. Ford Credit Canada Limited is a Canadian subsidiary of Ford Motor Credit Company LLC.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’