BRIEF-Moody's upgrades Ford 2011-3 and 2011-4 prime auto loan ABS
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Moody's has upgraded six subordinate securities from two Ford Credit Auto Owner Trust transactions issued in 2011. The transactions are sponsored by Ford Motor Credit Company ("Ford Credit").
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |