BRIEF-Moody's has downgraded 26 and confirmed 16 US structured finance securities guaranteed by Syncora Guarantee Inc
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the ratings of 26 classes and confirmed the ratings of 16 classes of US structured finance securities wrapped by Syncora Guarantee Inc. The impacted securities are backed by first or second lien-US residential mortgages.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message