US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St rebounds, Nasdaq climbs over 1 pct
NEW YORK Nov 9 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to gains and the Nasdaq rose more than 1 percent on Friday, rebounding from this week's post-election sell-off.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 67.16 points, or 0.52 percent, at 12,878.48. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 12.52 points, or 0.91 percent, at 1,390.03. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 31.23 points, or 1.08 percent, at 2,926.82.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |