US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St rebounds, Nasdaq climbs over 1 pct
NEW YORK Nov 9 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to gains and the Nasdaq rose more than 1 percent on Friday, rebounding from this week's post-election sell-off.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 67.16 points, or 0.52 percent, at 12,878.48. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 12.52 points, or 0.91 percent, at 1,390.03. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 31.23 points, or 1.08 percent, at 2,926.82.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |