Iran, U.N. nuclear agency plan new talks December-sources
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Iran and the U.N. nuclear agency are planning to hold a new round of talks mid-December in Tehran, diplomatic sources said on Friday.
The last round of talks between the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Iran over the Islamic state's disputed atomic programme took place in August but failed to make concrete progress.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee