Iran, U.N. nuclear agency plan new talks December-sources
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Iran and the U.N. nuclear agency are planning to hold a new round of talks mid-December in Tehran, diplomatic sources said on Friday.
The last round of talks between the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Iran over the Islamic state's disputed atomic programme took place in August but failed to make concrete progress.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria