Iran, U.N. nuclear agency plan new talks December-sources
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Iran and the U.N. nuclear agency are planning to hold a new round of talks mid-December in Tehran, diplomatic sources said on Friday.
The last round of talks between the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Iran over the Islamic state's disputed atomic programme took place in August but failed to make concrete progress.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane