Iran, U.N. nuclear agency plan new talks December-sources
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Iran and the U.N. nuclear agency are planning to hold a new round of talks mid-December in Tehran, diplomatic sources said on Friday.
The last round of talks between the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Iran over the Islamic state's disputed atomic programme took place in August but failed to make concrete progress.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone