New Issue - Paccar Financial sells $250 mln in notes
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Paccar Financial Corp Thurdsay sold $250 million of notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Barclays Capital and BNP Paribas were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: PACCAR FINANCIAL AMT $250 MLN COUPON 0.7 PCT MATURITY 11/16/2015 TYPE SR NT ISS PRICE 99.947 FIRST PAY 5/16/2013 MOODY'S A1 YIELD 0.718 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/16/2012 S&P A-PLUS SPREAD 38 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH A-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |