Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol weaker
LIMA Nov 9 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday although the sol currency traded slightly weaker.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM