Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol weaker
LIMA Nov 9 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Friday although the sol currency traded slightly weaker.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |