Precision Castparts to buy Titanium Metals for $2.9 bln
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Precision Castparts Corp, which makes metal components for the aerospace industry, said it will buy Titanium Metals Corp for $2.9 billion in cash.
Precision Castparts offer of $16.50 per share for Titanium Metals represents a 43 percent premium to the stock's Friday close.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video