Precision Castparts to buy Titanium Metals for $2.9 bln
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Precision Castparts Corp, which makes metal components for the aerospace industry, said it will buy Titanium Metals Corp for $2.9 billion in cash.
Precision Castparts offer of $16.50 per share for Titanium Metals represents a 43 percent premium to the stock's Friday close.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.