Precision Castparts to buy Titanium Metals for $2.9 bln
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Precision Castparts Corp, which makes metal components for the aerospace industry, said it will buy Titanium Metals Corp for $2.9 billion in cash.
Precision Castparts offer of $16.50 per share for Titanium Metals represents a 43 percent premium to the stock's Friday close.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash