Precision Castparts to buy Titanium Metals for $2.9 bln
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Precision Castparts Corp, which makes metal components for the aerospace industry, said it will buy Titanium Metals Corp for $2.9 billion in cash.
Precision Castparts offer of $16.50 per share for Titanium Metals represents a 43 percent premium to the stock's Friday close.
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- UPDATE 1-Protesters decry Met Opera's 'Death of Klinghoffer' as anti-Semitic