Precision Castparts to buy Titanium Metals for $2.9 bln
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Precision Castparts Corp, which makes metal components for the aerospace industry, said it will buy Titanium Metals Corp for $2.9 billion in cash.
Precision Castparts offer of $16.50 per share for Titanium Metals represents a 43 percent premium to the stock's Friday close.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls