Quabit shareholder Rayet to file for bankruptcy
MADRID Nov 9 (Reuters) - Grupo Rayet, a leading shareholder in Spanish property company Quabit, said on Friday it planned to file for bankruptcy in coming days after failing to reach an agreement to renegotiate its debt.
It said Quabit itself had done a debt refinancing deal last January "which guarantees its viability in the medium term during times of particular uncertainty". (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |