Richemont names Fornas and Lepeu joint CEOs
ZURICH Nov 9 (Reuters) - Luxury goods group Richemont said on Friday Cartier chief Bernard Fornas and deputy chief executive officer Richard Lepeu will be joint CEOS from April 1.
Executive chairman Johann Rupert, who also held the role of CEO since 2010, will step down from that role, Richemont said.
Fornas' specific role will be to oversee Richemont's operating companies, while Lepeu will continue to oversee Richemont's central functions, Richemont said.
Fornas and Lepeu together with Gary Saage, Chief Financial Officer, will form a Senior Executive Committee, the group said.
(Reporting by Silke Koltrowitz)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |