Rona chief executive steps down
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Canadian home-improvement retailer and distributor Rona Inc said on Friday its longtime chief executive, Robert Dutton, was stepping down.
The company said Chief Financial Officer Dominique Boies would be acting CEO until a successor could be found.
Rona, which earlier this year refused a takeover offer from U.S.-based rival Lowe's Cos Inc, reported a surprise drop in quarterly profit on Wednesday.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |