Austria's Strabag gets $490 mln Chile order
VIENNA Nov 9 (Reuters) - Austrian construction group Strabag SE has won a $490 million order for engineering work on a hydropower facility in Chile, it said on Friday.
The contract for Alto Maipo S.p.A., a unit of U.S. group AES , will likely run for four and a half years, it said.
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |