Strayer 4th-qtr profit forecast below estimates
Nov 9 (Reuters) - For-profit education company Strayer Education Inc forecast fourth-quarter profit much below analysts' expectations, and said it would not pay a regular quarterly dividend in 2013.
The company said it expects to earn between $1.43 and $1.45 per share for the fourth quarter.
Analysts on average were expecting earnings of $1.59 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |