Strayer 4th-qtr profit forecast below estimates
Nov 9 (Reuters) - For-profit education company Strayer Education Inc forecast fourth-quarter profit much below analysts' expectations, and said it would not pay a regular quarterly dividend in 2013.
The company said it expects to earn between $1.43 and $1.45 per share for the fourth quarter.
Analysts on average were expecting earnings of $1.59 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study