Strayer 4th-qtr profit forecast below estimates
Nov 9 (Reuters) - For-profit education company Strayer Education Inc forecast fourth-quarter profit much below analysts' expectations, and said it would not pay a regular quarterly dividend in 2013.
The company said it expects to earn between $1.43 and $1.45 per share for the fourth quarter.
Analysts on average were expecting earnings of $1.59 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |