Strayer 4th-qtr profit forecast below estimates
Nov 9 (Reuters) - For-profit education company Strayer Education Inc forecast fourth-quarter profit much below analysts' expectations, and said it would not pay a regular quarterly dividend in 2013.
The company said it expects to earn between $1.43 and $1.45 per share for the fourth quarter.
Analysts on average were expecting earnings of $1.59 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking