Suzuki: Indonesia, Thailand sales to offset China sales decline
TOKYO Nov 9 (Reuters) - Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp said on Friday that it expects strong sales in Indonesia and Thailand to offset sales decline in China and help it hit its full-year profit outlook.
The automaker earlier in the day stuck to its operating profit outlook of 120 billion yen ($1.5 billion) for the year to March 2013, up 0.6 percent from the previous year, and in line with market expectations.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea