Telecom IT expects binding bids for TI Media by early December
MILAN Nov 9 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia sees binding offers for its broadcasting unit Telecom Italia Media by the first week of December, Chief Financial Officer Piergiorgio Peluso said in a call with analysts on Friday.
Telecom Italia has put its loss-making media arm up for sale as it seeks to cut debt.
The deadline for submitting binding offers was expected to be Nov. 19, but sources told Reuters some days ago the bidders had asked for a postponement.
(Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Antonella Ciancio)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |