Telecom IT expects binding bids for TI Media by early December
MILAN Nov 9 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia sees binding offers for its broadcasting unit Telecom Italia Media by the first week of December, Chief Financial Officer Piergiorgio Peluso said in a call with analysts on Friday.
Telecom Italia has put its loss-making media arm up for sale as it seeks to cut debt.
The deadline for submitting binding offers was expected to be Nov. 19, but sources told Reuters some days ago the bidders had asked for a postponement.
(Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Antonella Ciancio)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official