Telecom IT expects binding bids for TI Media by early December
MILAN Nov 9 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia sees binding offers for its broadcasting unit Telecom Italia Media by the first week of December, Chief Financial Officer Piergiorgio Peluso said in a call with analysts on Friday.
Telecom Italia has put its loss-making media arm up for sale as it seeks to cut debt.
The deadline for submitting binding offers was expected to be Nov. 19, but sources told Reuters some days ago the bidders had asked for a postponement.
(Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Antonella Ciancio)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- EU threatens Russia with more sanctions, but words ring hollow