Telecom Italia sees decision on network spin-off in December
MILAN Nov 9 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia Chairman Franco Bernabe said on Friday a decision on the timing of a possible spin-off of its fixed-line network will be taken at a board meeting in December.
"We will evaluate timing at a board meeting in December," he said during a conference call on its nine-month results.
Bernabe reaffirmed that the decision was linked to an improvement in regulation. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing Francesca Landini)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image