Telecom Italia sees decision on network spin-off in December
MILAN Nov 9 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia Chairman Franco Bernabe said on Friday a decision on the timing of a possible spin-off of its fixed-line network will be taken at a board meeting in December.
"We will evaluate timing at a board meeting in December," he said during a conference call on its nine-month results.
Bernabe reaffirmed that the decision was linked to an improvement in regulation. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing Francesca Landini)
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry: father |
- Putin risks upstaging talks on defusing Ukraine crisis |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Weak U.S. prices, not inflation, the threat now: Fed's Yellen |