Telecom Italia sees decision on network spin-off in December
MILAN Nov 9 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia Chairman Franco Bernabe said on Friday a decision on the timing of a possible spin-off of its fixed-line network will be taken at a board meeting in December.
"We will evaluate timing at a board meeting in December," he said during a conference call on its nine-month results.
Bernabe reaffirmed that the decision was linked to an improvement in regulation. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing Francesca Landini)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies